Temporary & Temporary-to-Hire Management
Genesis Global Temporary Staffing Division is based in the Miami, Florida area. We also have locations in the Los Angeles and New York City areas. We offer nationwide professional temporary placement within a multitude of various industries and a variety of different levels of positions.
Genesis Global Temporary Staffing clients enjoy functional, cost, modality and efficacy advantages based on the firms methodologies, reputation and experience within the broadcasting/media industry. We understand the need for companies to have a diverse workforce. We place a strong emphasis on diversity recruitment for our clients.
Due to our networks, extensive private database and years of consulting and staffing experience, we are able to offer guaranteed search and placement. You will get personalized service and our guarantee of privacy and professionalism! Just as we want the consultant or employee you hire to have a lasting relationship with your company, we also want to build a lasting relationship with you. Accordingly, we dedicate ourselves not only to meeting your immediate consulting and staffing needs, but we also strive to build a relationship of trust and respect, learn about you and your organization to foresee your future staffing needs, and foster a positive hiring experience for you.
We are effective because we continue to provide our Clients with a broad cross-section of field proven candidates. Our winning attitude permeates our entire organization. We continually strive to keep ourselves thinking positively as a corporation and as individuals. We maintain a sense of pride in our work and in presenting both you and the candidate to each other. Our conduct is professional at all times.
We work promptly and efficiently to bring you the kind of people you would be proud to have on your staff.
Genesis Global Temporary Staffing Services helps improve the way companies do business with innovative solutions for managing their staffing needs. We provide the following skill sets:
- Office Professionals – administrative/executive assistants, word processing specialists, data entry clerks, receptionists, office managers and more
- Professional Staffing – Finance & Accounting, Legal Professionals, Purchasing and Procurement Professionals, etc.
- Technical Workers – such as computer programmers, analysts, or engineers, and professional workers in the accounting, legal, sales and marketing, and management areas
Businesses can choose from a couple different staffing options:
- Temporary/flexible – Request a Genesis Staffing employee for a day, a week or a month
- Temp-to-hire – Start employees on a flexible basis, and if you like their performance, hire them full-time
- Flexible, responsive temporary staffing support to meet your specific needs One-stop staffing source
- Ensures our employees have the skills needed to succeed on the job with tested and trained employees, you receive continuity of operations
- To ensure our workforce is prepared to meet the needs of traditional and non-traditional work environments
- Keeps daily employee interactions focused on performance rather than on payroll issues
- Reduce labor costs by adding staff when necessary to hit key deadlines and cover vacations or other absences
Temporary Placement in the Following Areas:
- ALL Information Technology Related Services
- All Legal Related Services
- Internet/Online/New Media
- Marketing , Production