Accounting & Finance
Genesis Global Recruiting, Inc. specializes in placing highly skilled financial professionals at organizations that are looking for a customized staffing solution.
Call +1 (800) 780-2232
We provide our candidates access to a wide range of opportunities within our client base, varying from contingent to consulting to direct hire at companies as diverse as small, privately held to some of the largest multinationals.
Our temporary staffing solution is designed to augment an organization’s workforce during expected and unexpected staff shortages. Our professionals’ backgrounds and work history allow them to “hit the ground running” and begin contributing immediately.
Our consultancy practice focuses on specific projects with a defined scope of engagement. Our highly trained project professionals often have Big 4 experience and are dedicated to delivering the results you require.
Genesis Global Recruiting, Inc. Professionals are CPAs from the world’s largest accounting firms or alumni of leading business schools. All have executed work within the complex environments of the Fortune 1000. Their desk-level expertise, backed by our highly efficient business model, positions us as a leading provider of high-quality results.
We are a consulting firm of consultants.
- Consultants experience, education and skill sets that compete with Accenture, Protiviti, CapGemini and the Big 4 .
- Our professionals vary from Former CFOs of large multi-national companies to entry level staff accountants and analysts.
- Capable of Project based assignments, gap management roles, temporary staff assignments, short or long-term assignments.
- Roles vary from accounting data entry to financial analysis to system implementations/conversions to pre and post acquisition management.
- We bill hourly and never charge time and half or double time.
- Hourly rates are often significantly lower than Large firms rates but you get the same (often more qualified) caliber consultant.
- Consultants can be converted to full-time employees without an egregious conversion fee.
- Often we provide consultant management from one of our Senior executives at no additional charge to the client, that is a high level consultant (such as Anthony) will go out to the client to check see how the consultant is performing and provide in the field guidance and assistance for the consultant to meet the client’s objectives.
- Consultants assigned to your project are dedicated to that project unless specific requests from client for only part-time assistance.
- Guaranteed performance from our consultants.
- No long term contracts or lengthy cancellation clauses required.
- Specialized consultants that are considered experts in their fields at a fraction of the cost of a Big 4, specialties include systems expertise, e.g. Oracle, SAP, Hyperion, Cognos, Great Plains and others, Accounting Subject Matter experts including, SEC Reporting, SOX controls and analysis, GAAP Guidance, e.g. FAS123R, Revenue Recognition, Acquisitions, Derivatives, etc.
Our Finance & Accounting Services.
Our core purpose is to provide your organization with the right personnel to enable your organization to achieve its objectives and goals. We aim to supplement your HR and recruiting departments by providing you with the complete staffing solution. We can provide you with experienced professionals for a specific project, temporary assignments, interim staffing needs, gap management or permanent placement.
Our business model affords you the opportunity to obtain the services of a professional that is as qualified and often more qualified than the professionals offered to you by the Big 4 and large multi-national consulting firms at a rate far below the Big 4’s. In fact, many of our professionals are some of the brightest alumni of the world’s largest accounting and consulting firms.
We can provide one consultant for a one week project or a team of multi-disciplined professionals to achieve numerous goals.
We can provide consultants that are exclusively dedicated to your project and committed to meeting your expectations and objectives.
Our consultants’ experience within Fortune 1000 companies gives them an understanding of companies from the inside and direct hands-on experience utilizing successful business strategies and processes.
Financial Planning and Analysis.
Planning and analysis functions are critical to a true understanding of a company’s past performance and current situation. FP&A enables navigation to desired outcomes.
Whether you need assistance meeting the rigorous requirements of the SEC, developing financial packages for investors or just completing your period close, we can provide you with a consultant with the requisite experience and knowledge to create and publish financial reports that are accurate and effective communication tools and posses the “wow” factor.
Financial Systems Implementation.
Financial systems changes can bring order and focus, or create organizational chaos. Proper levels of project support from the finance function increase success rates, and ensure that user needs, not IT, drive the outcomes.
Interim or “Gap” Financial Management.
We afford you the time to be patient in your hiring process. Our consultants are capable of stepping into a role and executing the roles tasks with little or no direction. Our consultants ability to hit the ground running and execute tasks will allow you to focus on the long-term solution for the role. By knowing that the role’s duties are adequately being managed, you are able to thoroughly recruit for the candidate that meets all your requirements.
Process Documentation & Redesign.
How comprehensive is your view of how you do what you do?
In a competitive marketplace the companies that accomplish the most in the shortest possible time frames are the big winners.
Post Merger Financial Integration.
Frequently mergers/acquisitions fail to reap anticipated “combination upside”-or spend many years and dollars trying to make the pieces fit.
Our customer list includes leading companies in the following industries:
- Medical Technology
- Financial Services
- Insurance Business Services
- Engineering Services
- Consumer Packaged Goods
- Real Estate
Sample of Successful SOW Project-Based Finance & Accounting Assignment Placements (by Project Title):
- Director – Financial Operations
- Director Accounting
- Director Accounting and Finance Ops
- Director -Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Director, Financial Policies and Practices
- Division Chief Accounting Executive
- Finance Manager
- Financial Analyst – Post Production
- Financial Analyst- Financial Operations
- Financial Analyst
- International Tax Manager
- Manager Budget
- Manager, Accounting
- Manager, Cash Flow and Balance Sheet
- Manager Corporate Financial Reporting
- Manager, Finance & Planning
- Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Manager, Media Finance
- Manager, P&L Reporting and Analysis
- Production Accountant
- Senior Audit Manager
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Business Analyst – Business Planning
- Senior Credit Analyst
- Senior Financial Analyst – P&L Reporting and Analysis
- Senior Financial Analyst, Controllership
- Senior Manager – Financial Planning
- Senior Tax Specialist
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Auditor
- Senior Analyst- Procurement
- Senior Business Analyst
- Senior Business Analyst, Strategy & Planning
- Senior Business Analyst – Assist Service Delivery Managers
- Sr. Financial Analyst -Cash Management
- Sr. Financial Analyst, Financial Operations
- Senior Financial Analyst -P&L Reporting and Analysis
- Sr. Financial Analyst, IT Projects
- Sr. Financial Analyst – Financial Reporting
- Sr. Process Analyst
- Tax Planning Manager
Start Hiring Now
Give us a few details and we’ll connect you with a staffing expert in that area.